Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 8 December 2013

Jobs experience

Jelutong Sewage Treatment Plant (Indah Water)
Address : Jalan Jeti Jelutong, Jelutong, Penang.

  • My position as Supervisor
  • I start at August 2012 until November 2012
  • My duty is:
  1. Examine the situation in the vicinity of sewage.
  2. Make an assignment schedule for employees.
  3. Operate and assist the workers.
  4. Check the condition of the machines.


Vitrox Technologies (ViE) Sdn. Bhd.
Address : Bayan Lepas Industrial Area,Fasa 2,Penang

  • My position as Mechanical Technician
  • I start at June 2012 until July 2012
  • My duty is:
  1. Do Troubleshooting
  2. Do Motion Programing And Board Programming
  3. Checking Defect And Undefect Board


DHL SUPPLY CHAIN (INTEL)
Address : Bayan Lepas Industrial Area,Fasa 2,Penang.

  • My position as Admin
  • I start at June 2010 until Disember 2010
  • My duty is:
  1. Checking Supplying Email.
  2. Checking In And Out Supplying Items.
  3. Doing Paperwork For Shipping And Supplying Items.


Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Penang
Address : Bayan Lepas Industrial Area, Fasa 2, Penang

  • As Industrial Trainee
  • I start at July 2009 until Disember 2009
  • My duty is:
  1. Learn About Mechanical Instruments
  2. Learning How To Operate Mechanical Machine Example likes Turning Machine, Lathe Machine, Bending Machine, Cutting Machine and Others.
  3. Have Learn How To Work At Line Production And Have Being Teaching How To Operate
  4. Repair The machine When The Machine Being Stuck, Jammed And Shut Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...