Daisypath Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 8 December 2013

My Biography

My name is Muhammad Syazwan Bin Shafie. Aged 23 years. I had a Malay Bugis. Living in Balik Pulau, Penang. I was born at the University Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HUKL) on January 12, 1990. I am overstating the heart of metropolitan Kuala Lumpur for 12 years until I moved in Penang in 2002.

      I am studying at Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysian Spanish Institute (MSI) branch in Kulim, Kedah. I majored in Mechatronics Engineering (Automotive) at degree level. Previously I studied at Polytechnic Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin (PSMZA) Dungun, Terengganu. I majored in Mechanical Engineering (Plastics) at Diploma level in 2010 to 2011. In 2008 until 2010 I studied at Polytechnic Seberang Perai, Penang. I majored in Mechanical Engineering at Certificate level. 


       My ambition is to become a successful engineer in various fields of engineering. I also have a deep interest in the world of engineering. That is why I studied engineering is to be able to achieve my dream to become a successful engineer. I also hope that all the knowledge I learned will help me to show the true path to achieve my ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...